Do you need to move from Naples airport to Sorrento? We have the solution! If you are planning your holiday in Italy, Sorrento is one of the best ways to spend some good time. Sorrento is situated between Naples and the Amalfi Coast, two marvellous places to visit.
The romantic Sorrento has much to offer every year to its guests. It is a pretty village, very clean and neat. You can have a walk to see the small shops where you can buy Capri style clothes or souvenirs. Did you know about the Sorrento lemons?
Transportation from Naples airport to Sorrento
The time to pack luggage for Sorrento has arrived. Everything is ready, and you only have to make sure to have the transportation from Naples to Sorrento. The road to drive to Sorrento isn’t so easy, and catching the train or the bus isn’t a smart solution. Every day too many people move by public transport to Sorrento, you could risk to travel standing.
Call Amalfi Exclusive Transfers, we’ll come and collect you from your terminal. We care very much about your holiday, we want you to start it from the moment you land.
What to visit in Sorrento
You’ll be amazed by how many places you can visit in Sorrento. We suggest you go to:
- Marina Grande and Marina Piccola – two of the best beaches of Sorrento
- Valley of Mills – a mill into the wild
- Sedile Dominova – a 1200 aged wall with frescos
- Correale Museum – the most beautiful museum in Italy!
- Sorrento Cathedral – a wonderful piece of history
- St. Francis Church – a place you can’t miss
- St. Antonino Basilica – in honour of the patron saint
- Tasso Square – in honour of a well-known Italian poet
Thank you for visiting us and don’t forget to CONTACT US to book your comfortable transfer.